Maharaja Mart Ltd
No Reviews Yet2F, Haiphong Mansion,
99-101 Nathan Rd, MTR Exit A1
Tsim Sha Tsu, Kowloon
Business Categories:Super Store
Maharaja Mart Ltd formerly known as Maharaja’s Indian Emporium. was established in 1999 at Kowloon, Hong Kong to serve the South Asians Ethnic necessities such as grocery, sweets, savories, fresh vegetables and fruits, pooja items, traditional utensils, grinders, mixers, handicrafts and much more. Having the former name Maharaja’s Indian Emporium, Maharaja Mart is the first one to introduce many new items exclusively for South Indian population.
Our home delivery service is very popular and cater to all territories in and around Hong Kong. Home delivery service is provided free of charge for orders over HK$300.
We are the ONLY Ethnic Grocery Store to accept payments by VISA / MASTER / AMEX credit cards. We also accept Bank Transfers. Payment can also be settled at the store by cash, cheque or EPS.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Cricket Hong Kong reaches out to community with 20$ T20 Blitz tickets - December 23, 2017
- Mad Rascals Make Merry - December 16, 2017
- Gope and Meera Hone Hope and History - December 12, 2017
- Homeopathy – An alternative medicine system - November 22, 2017
- What Time Should You Sleep? - November 18, 2017
View all reviews