Maharaja Mart Ltd
No Reviews Yet2F, Haiphong Mansion,
99-101 Nathan Rd, MTR Exit A1
Tsim Sha Tsu, Kowloon
Business Categories:Super Store
Maharaja Mart Ltd formerly known as Maharaja’s Indian Emporium. was established in 1999 at Kowloon, Hong Kong to serve the South Asians Ethnic necessities such as grocery, sweets, savories, fresh vegetables and fruits, pooja items, traditional utensils, grinders, mixers, handicrafts and much more. Having the former name Maharaja’s Indian Emporium, Maharaja Mart is the first one to introduce many new items exclusively for South Indian population.
Our home delivery service is very popular and cater to all territories in and around Hong Kong. Home delivery service is provided free of charge for orders over HK$300.
We are the ONLY Ethnic Grocery Store to accept payments by VISA / MASTER / AMEX credit cards. We also accept Bank Transfers. Payment can also be settled at the store by cash, cheque or EPS.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Is Hong Kong really Asia’s World City? - March 24, 2018
- Zero-Margin FX Rates – Your Money Can #DoMore For You - March 19, 2018
- The wonders of the world - March 17, 2018
- Cryptocurrency - March 10, 2018
- God in the form of Man-Lion The curious tale of Demon’s end The curious tale behind Holi The tale of Prahlad and Lord Hari - February 24, 2018
View all reviews