Namo Avant Thai Restaurant
No Reviews YetShop G18, Empire Centre,
68 Mody Rd,
Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon
With a stunning view of the Victoria Harbour, NAMO is a culinary haven located in Empire Centre, TST. Namo is launched by Michelin star Chef Alejandro Sanchez together with renowned Thai chef Khun Wijannarongk Kunchit (himself, a contemporary of the kitchens of Bobby Chinn). It is the very first restaurant in Hong Kong to offer AVANT THAI cuisine, a NEW direction for Thai food – incorporating the traditional, tried and trusted recipes of this most delicate of Asian cuisines and infusing them with modern cooking methods and preparation styles and using the worldwide ingredients available to our Master-chefs today.
The restaurant also carries an extensive beverage list designed by distinguished sommelier Kim Murphy as well as special Thai-infused cocktails made by the resident mixologist. Its interiors are modern yet warm and inviting, with an open kitchen as well as a 6-meter bar that extends to an alfresco lounge. Whether you’d like to come for a meal or just have a few drinks, Namo is the perfect place to eat, drink, and chill.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- A-Desiflava Magazine – Now at your Doorstep with a Privilege Card - February 15, 2018
- Cultured Couples Brave through Differences - February 13, 2018
- Hung Hom JD Jaguars celebrate first-ever Hong Kong T20 Blitz title - February 12, 2018
- Kumar Sangakkara and Darren Sammy to star in T20 Blitz finale as Galaxy Gladiators Lantau and Hung Hom JD Jaguars reach final - February 11, 2018
- Selfie’s with Kumar Sangakkara? - January 27, 2018
View all reviews